Vertedge is a new revolutionary artificial grass edging system, designed to provide a neat 100% adhered, secure perimeter finish, outperforming any other product or method on the market today.
- Fully integrated natural profiled finish.
- 100% adhered and tucked down edge.
- Provides an enhanced more natural edge finish.
- Can form to any curve/radius.
- Will help artificial grass to last longer (no perimeter failures)
- Stronger perimeter edge resistance to dogs and wild animals.
- Cost effective.
- Safe & secure.
- Simple to fix, user friendly.
- Light weight, easy to store and handle.
- Professional or DIY use.
- Works with all artificial grass surfaces.
- The new industry standard.
- Supplied in 750mm lengths.
- Safe for Children and pets.
- Safe for Schools and public areas where health and safety should be upheld.
- No nails or pegs hammered through the artificial lawn which can come loose and cause injury.
- No indentations left in the lawn surface, as seen when fixing nails and screws through the lawn.
- Will last the lifespan of the artificial lawn:
- No Timber battens, which decay under the artificial lawn.
- 100% Stable, will not warp and expand like composite battens.
- No Ghosting/Settlement lines as seen when gluing direct to a cement edge.
- No receding or lifting perimeters: The lawn edging finish will always look the same as the day it was installed.
Type 1 MOT Aggregate
6mm - 0 Granite dust
VertEdge® is a revolutionary edging system used to 100% fully adhere the perimeter finish of artificial grass (the only product on the market to do so). This solves the problem of existing methods where edges can lift up and become a trip hazard.
Please see our detailed fitting guide within the link below.
Artificial grass is extremely popular these days, especially if you live in an area that has water shortage. If chosen by the right manufacturer, it can also be environmentally friendly, so if you are looking to go green, artificial grass can be the way to...
This is an age old question that brand new owners of artificial grass always wonder about. Can you just put artificial grass on the soil. Yes you can, with preparation. If you prepare the area properly, you can absolutely have artificial grass on soil without any...
If you live in an area that has little to no vegetation, and you’re dying for green space, you are probably asking that very question. Can artificial grass be installed over concrete? As a matter of fact, artificial grass can absolutely be installed on...
If you have a dog, you are probably wondering if they can use artificial grass. Installing artificial grass is an investment, so you’ll definitely need to make sure that your dog can use it. Artificial grass is made out of synthetic materials which are...
One of the main reasons why artificial grass is so popular these days is because of it’s low maintenance. Homeowners who have artificial lawns will never have to worry about fertilizing, mowing or using excess water ever again. It’s still not...
If you are considering laying artificial grass, you’ll actually need to know how much you need before buying/installing it. To do this, you’ll need to take some measurements. If you are blessed with simple a rectangular or square space,...
In an age of lockdown where we're spending more time at home than ever before, artificial grass has never been so popular. It's easy to see why. It's low maintenance, long-lasting, and durable. Who wouldn't want to wave goodbye to the lawnmower? And weeds! And yet,...
Take a look at the video from our British manufacturing factory.
Use the contact details below to contact the team.
01992 804 459
Unit 5, Weald Hall Lane, Thornwood, Essex, CM16 6NR